Tuesday, December 29, 2009

XX-12-1990


Also a December release is 'Utitlies', the second full length LP by Kapotte Muziek. It was released by Petri Supplies, the label of Abo, the man of Yeast Culture. An excellent packaging he created. It was pressed on orange vinyl. For this album, the first after the period of music I did with Christian Nijs and I decided to do a LP with just collaborations, with musical material supplied by: Emil Beaulieau, Yeast Culture, Recycled Body Programm, Not To, Odal, blackhumour, SBOTHI, Asmus Tietchens, Merzbow, Honeymoon Productions, De Fabriek. I am still quite proud of this record, but that's why I'm not sharing it: I intend to release a double CD of both the first two albums and early vinyl pieces.
Details:
Kapot Produkt ORG: UTILITIES (12" - Dec. 1990 - 12 Tracks - Edition of 400 copies)
Petri Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment